With simcision, you model your system and evaluate the system behavior using a simulation.
simcision is a thinking, working, and learning tool for the analysis and presentation of the relevant reciprocal effects in a system and allows for the comparison of alternative courses of action using simulations. Furthermore, the models and scenarios can also be utilized as business simulation games.
Generate interdependency networks
Describe the system elements, visualize the relationships, and take dynamics into account.
Define any number of system influences in the form of resources, events, and actions.
Simulate various scenarios and strategic approaches to evaluate alternative courses of action.
Evaluate the results
Analyze your simulation results and communicate them comprehensibly using straightforward diagrams.
Always have your models at hand
Using the online model administration feature, your models are saved securely and can be exported at any time.
Working in a team
Make simcision available to others and collaborate in a shared model repository.
Your models belong only to you
Models are stored encrypted and can be additionally protected with a password end-to-end.
Use simcision offline as well
With the simcision app, you can create and edit models independently of an internet connection.
Share your models with others
Share your models with other users read-only or share them for further processing.
Publish simulation games
Save your models as simulation games
Protect your models while also making them available to others for analysis and simulation.
Get to know simcision through our public sample models and convince yourself of the full range of functions. For an insight into the model administration and team areas, please contact us!
Simulation game SME Digital
You can download the accompanying brochure here.
Build your own model
You can find information about model creation here.
Try out simcision yourself
Create your own models for a limited time and try out the model administration.
On request, we will gladly provide you with a 30-day test account.
Licenses and prices
Use simcision for business or private purposes as a single user
600 € per year plus VAT
- You can create and manage as many models as you like
- You get access to sample models
- You can import and export models as a file
- You can share models with other users
Invite members and work together in teams
starting from 900 € per year plus VAT
- You get a single license and a team area (shared storage for your members or external guests)
- Add any number of licenses and team areas to your organization
- 600 € per year and license
- 300 € per year and team area
Get a license package tailored to your needs
- Individual composition of licenses and team areas
- Special packages for teaching and training
- Creation and distribution of completed simulation models / simulation games
- Support via supplementary contract possible
Work offline at any time
Use simcision offline with our desktop app for Windows and Mac. Thanks to automatic synchronization, you always have your models at hand. Just install the app and log in with your simcision account.
The simcision app
- The app can be used free of charge by all simcision users with a valid license.
- Your models are automatically synchronized with the online platform the next time you are online.
- Synchronization with the cloud can be disabled so that your models are stored locally only.
- The app is available for Windows and Mac.
Instructions and support
In our manual you will get a detailed overview of all areas and functions of simcision.
Learn more about the method in short video tutorials with visual examples and many helpful tips.
You still have questions about the software or the methodical procedure? You can find more information in our FAQ.